Town of Richmond Hill Press Release October 5, 2018
The Oak Ridges Library project is a joint project between the Town of Richmond Hill and Richmond Hill Public Library.
The construction of the new Oak Ridges Library will provide opportunities for a wide range of community library services that cannot be provided in the current library facility.
The new library, to be located on the corner of Yonge Street and Regatta Avenue, will create a civic presence in Oak Ridges.
The project Steering Committee for the new Oak Ridges Library is comprised of Town of Richmond Hill (TRH), Council members and Richmond Hill Public Library (RHPL) staff.
- Mayor David Barrow - Chair
- Regional and Local Councillor Vito Spatafora
- Councillor Greg Beros
- Library Board Chair - David Bishop
- TRH CAO - Neil Garbe
- TRH Commissioner EIS - Stephen Fick
- TRH Director of Financial Services - David Dexter
- TRH Director of Asset Management - Pat Caron
- RHPL CEO - Louise Procter Maio
- RHPL Director, Customer Experience - Barbara Ransom